What's My Case Worth?
You've been injured and you need answers. Get our dedicated team on your side today.
Our personal injury lawyers at Hughes and Coleman are committed to providing you the best, most efficient, and most affordable legal services. We understand how stressful these situations are and want to make the process as simple and straight forward as possible. When you have suffered a personal injury, you should be focusing on getting better. Our team is ready to represent you and make sure your best interests are looked after.
Our family atmosphere will help to make you relax a little, and feel at home. We pride ourselves in our team spirit that supports you in every step of your journey. When we support each other in a team environment we are also able to support you in the best possible way. That’s the power of Hughes and Coleman Injury Lawyers.
J. Marshall Hughes
J. Marshall is a partner in Hughes & Coleman Law Firm, Businessman and Farmer.
Married to Judith Given Hughes, daughter of the late Ken Given, the first “voice of the Hilltoppers.” Judi is a graduate of Indiana University, B.S. and Western Kentucky University, M.A. and is a former member of the Western Kentucky University Board of Regents.
College High Elementary
Greenville Elementary and High School
Western Kentucky University, B.A.
Indiana University School of Law, Juris Doctor
Masonic Lodge, Shriners, Kentucky Bar Association, Tennessee Bar Association, Warren County Bar Association, American Judicature Society, Cousteau Society, National Geographic Society, Elks Lodge, Moose Lodge, North American Hunting Club (life member), Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, Alpha Tau Omega Fraternity, Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity, National Parks and Conservation Association, Ducks Unlimited (life member), Quail Unlimited, Quail Forever, National Rifle Association (life member), National Association of Underwater Divers, Fraternal Order of Police, Order of Kentucky Colonels, Bowling Green – Warren County Chamber of Commerce, Butler County Chamber of Commerce, Western Kentucky University Hilltopper Athletic Foundation
Christ Episcopal Church
Former Member of Kentucky Bar Association Ethics Committee and Office Management Committee, Former Coach of Little League Baseball, Youth Soccer, Youth Basketball and Karate Youth Instructor
Past Board Memberships
YMCA of Bowling Green
Friends of Lost River
Camp Joy Baptist Summer Camp
Bowling Green Housing Authority
Bowling Green – Warren County Jaycees
Boys Club of Bowling Green
Other Areas of Imporance
• Ken and Helen Given Scholarship Founder
• Hughes Kirkpatric Scholarship Founder
• J. Marshall and Judi Hughes Theater at the L&N Train Depot, Bowling Green.
• Co-Founder, Kids Are Special, a non-profit child safety program sponsored by Hughes & Coleman.
• Kids Are Special promotes fingerprinting of children for identification purposes and encourages bicycle safety through the sale of certified bicycle helmets at below cost.
• Co-Founder of the Dnt Txt N Drv campaign, a campaign against texting and driving. This program brings awareness to those behind the wheel to take a stand against texting and driving, a vastly growing problem that has spread across the United States.
• Co-Founder of Hope Blooms, a daffodil garden located in Bowling Green. The daffodils symbolize hope for cancer patients, cancer survivors, and their families across Warren County. Daffodils, one of the first flowers to bloom every spring, symbolize hope for a cancer free world.
• Co-Founder, Arrive Alive, a program that reaches into the schools of south central Kentucky. This program brings a level of awareness to children in our area about the dangers of driving or riding with someone under the influence of alcohol. It also encourages teens and parents to sign a pledge not to drink and drive.