Hughes and Coleman Injury Lawyers is committed to the well-being of all of our clients. We’ve compiled an extensive list of references for your convenience. Listed below are a variety of websites intended to educate and inform, from the latest drug and product recalls to legal dictionaries.
If you have been injured, the best resource is an Injury Lawyer from Hughes and Coleman. You don’t have to wait to contact us. We have intake specialists waiting to take your call or chat with you online 24/7. We will fight to protect all of your legal rights.
For our free Nursing Home Report, click here.
Click on the closest location to you to schedule an appointment:
Drug & Product Recalls
- FDA Center for Drug Evaluation and Research
- FDA MedWatch
- FDA Safety Announcements
- Health Central – A good starting point for prescription drugs.
- MedicineNet.com – Provides easy to understand information on medications, diseases, conditions, and procedures; also features informative articles and a medical dictionary.
- RxList.com – Rx drug search; gives generic names.
- The Merck Publications Online – A collection of searchable medical manuals published by Merck.
- U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
- FDA Center for Devices and Radiological Health – Recalls, warnings, and the very latest information.
Other Legal References
U.S. Supreme Court
Free Injury Law Guide
Have you been injured? Sign up to receive your complimentary injury law reference guide from Hughes & Coleman.